Sunday, August 10, 2008

4/23/08-Augusta @ Hickory

This game was three and half months ago, but I thought some people might want to see the pictures. The game took place in Hickory, NC which is in the foothills of western North Carolina. It makes me laugh that the first time I saw the supposed future of the San Francisco Giants, who is a 17 year old kid from the Dominican Republic, who presently plays for the Augusta Greenjackets was in a tiny city in middle of western North Carolina. Below is Angel Villalona....




The other reason I was excited to see the Greenjackets was to see last years first round picks Nick Noonan, Jackson Williams and Charlie Culberson. I have been to four Greenjacket games and I still haven't seen Culberson play yet. Anyway, here is Nick Noonan...

Jackson Williams got promoted to San Jose, somehow, but he started the year in Augusta....He hit a home run in this game...Here he is...

1 comment:

Juan said...

Noonan is a strapping fellow. Good shots.